THE May 8th EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Demand for this event has been particularly strong, as we expected. In view of this, RAPRA is considering holding a repeat event in the near future.
If you complete the registration form, we will place your details on the priority list for any future repeat event.
RAPRA, in conjunction with the Materials KTN have arranged this Funding Workshop to increase awareness and assist with access to available R&D funding at all levels.
Representatives from a wide range of funding organisations will be available for you to learn more about what they offer, how to apply and to give you the opportunity to discuss your needs on a one to one basis.
Cost £50+Vat per delegate
This event is targeted at all commercial and academic organisations that are looking to develop and exploit innovative uses of polymers in products and applications.
According to the feedback from delegates and speakers at the last workshop on the 1st February, bringing together so many funding organisations and companies under one roof, on one day, proved to be an extremely worthwhile and cost effective exercise.
- Materials Knowledge Transfer Network - Sources of funding for Materials R&D and innovation – e.g. FP7, TSB
- METRC - supporting new research and innovation projects between universities and companies in the fields of Nanotechnology, Science and Engineering.
- Science City Research Alliance – Universities of Birmingham and Warwick supporting Midlands innovation
- MAS - Manufacturing Advisory Service, a national service delivered locally by experienced advisors, who will help your business grow.
- R&D Tax Credits - Your company may be able to claim a tax rebate. 80% of successful claimants thought they were ineligible
It is hoped additional speakers will represent peer-to-peer funding organisations and a high street bank.
Delegate price of £50+vat includes, refreshments and pastries on arrival, lunch and all day refreshments.
Demand will be high for this event, so please book early
to avoid disappointment